Tuesday, June 16, 2009

San Diego Trip
















This Past weekend my family decided to go to San Diego for a few days. It was sort of last minute but we had a blast. We drove up on Friday morning and got to our hotel. We stayed at the Crown Plaza Hotel, it was really nice. There were courtyards that had lots of green plants and little ponds with waterfalls. The perfect place to take lots of pictures which we did. Well we got to San Diego around 1:00 in the afternoon, droped off our stuff in the hotel room and left to go to the San Diego Zoo. The zoo was lots of fun and we got to see all sorts of animals. We were kind of in a hurry though because the zoo closed at 6:00 and there were a lot of things we wanted to see. While we were there we rode on the Skyfari Sky Ride that takes you across the park. It was so scary! Well I thought it was cause I am afraid of heights but Brett thought it was pretty neat. That night we sat in the hot tub (except for me, I just put my feet in) but it felt really good cause my feet were killing me by the end of the day. The next morning we went to the beach for a couple of hours before going to Sea World. We spent the majority of the day at Sea World and had tons of fun. We went on the River Rapids ride and all got soaked and were wet for the rest of the afternoon. The weather was nice until the sun started going down and we were all still damp. We all brought an extra set of clothes though and changed in the evening. We stayed at the park until about 10:00pm. Needless to say I wasn't the only one with sore feet. It was a long day but it was worth it. Sunday we found a LDS Ward to go to then we went back to the hotel to take pictures. After that we took some more pictures at the San Diego Temple. Then we headed home. Overall it was a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I was just there on Saturday. That is so funny! Too bad we missed each other! Glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete